Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm a Browsin' Flip-Flopper

I have to admit: When it comes to internet browsers, I am the most undecided guy I know. I guess that I find limitations in everything, and so no one thing can completely satisfy me. For instance, I once went on an anti-Mozilla campaign after Firefox failed to work properly while I was doing my taxes online. For about two or three months, I used only Internet Explorer, figuring that everything works well with it. Well, unfortunately every does, including pop-up windows, flash ads, and other annoying stuff. Even the new security measures are annoying with the XP2 Service pack.

So I have jumped ships again, and now use the Firefox browser with its many featured plug-ins to eliminate annoying ads, and streamline my web experience. I still use IE for sites where I want no compromise of functionality, but most of the time, I use the great features available in Firefox. I guess it really IS the best browser out there, because I just can't seem to stay away for long.

No comments: