Friday, June 17, 2005

The San Antionio Bricklayers (NBA Finals Part 4)

I have to agree with what I heard today: This is a good series, but bad games. Let's hope it keeps up. I can't believe what I saw last night though. San Antonio got schlacked by Detroit. It didn't even look like they were a pro team against Detroit. They shot 37%, and from what it appeared, they had no idea how to defend against Detroit whatsoever. It was sad. I'm kind of rooting for San Antonio, just because I like their humble approach to the game. However, if they continue to play this terribly they certainly don't deserve to win. Detroit clearly dominated last night from what I saw. Larry Brown said that it was the best any of his teams have ever played in his 33 years of coaching. I think San Antonio helped out with that one. I also found out that when they say the game starts at 8:30pm, it really means that it starts about 9:15pm.

No comments: