Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Do we really need another one?

This article kind of annoyed me. Do we really need another web browser? I mean, what's wrong with what we have? Unless Yahoo or Google can come up with some nifty browsing features not yet discovered or invented, I'm doubting they will go very far. Of course, its pretty likely that they would build in their own website features into the browser to make it more appealing. The only interesting thing that might draw my attention is that I do use a lot of Yahoo's current content for e-mailing, etc. Still, my message to both Google and Yahoo and in quoting one of my favorite movies, "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

In other news, all that I can say about this article:
Mac-Intel Aftermath is WOW! If this prediction turns out to be true, then this guy is a genius and we should elect him president.

No comments: