Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 22


Just as a disclaimer: We don't ever bathe our 2.5 year old in the kitchen sink. I really have a lot of great photos to share today, but this one is here because I want to remember it. I remember when we first gave Liam a bath in a sink and how tiny he was. This is my tiny little baby now, growing up and sticky with marshmallow all over him (which is why he got this rather efficient clean-up tonight).

Things I've learned: Not related to this shot, but today I realized how critical it is to keep tabs on your camera settings when making decisions to make changes to things such as exposure compensation or using extreme aperture settings. Sometimes, forgetting about those things can ruin a shot (or even a whole shoot), or just simply make your life harder. I need to figure out a way to remember this more efficiently.

Canon 30D w/70-200 f/4 lens @126mm
1/60 sec (burst mode)
f/4
ISO 1600

No comments: