Monday, April 12, 2010

About blogging.

It might seem weird, but I have been blogging for about 6 years now. I started this actual blog back in 2004 when my first daughter was born. It was just a place for thoughts, links of interest, and the occasional photo. I then played around with random things to post, but didn't find much inspiration. As I grew more into photography, I began writing more tips on here, and now I've added the photo-a-day project, which should keep me busy for a good year on this blog.

Some of the readers of this blog might be surprised to know that I actually have a couple of blogs that I maintain. One of them is rather new, but another is rather old:






http://jurina.wordpress.com  -this is strictly a photoblog. I don't write anything on this site, I just post a photo and technical info. It is kind of like a fine art portfolio, and I try to choose only stuff I really find inspiring or that I think is some of my best work. I have been keeping tis blog for about 3-4 years now. My posts vary from several a month, to one or so a month.






http://jurinaphotography.com/blog.cfm - This is a rather new blog, designed for my professional photography work. There is some writing on here, and sometimes personal photos, but mainly I post client shoots and anything related to my photography business.


So, if you like my work and are interested in keeping up with my other stuff, you can check out the links above. Thanks for visiting!



No comments: