Thursday, April 01, 2010

Day 13


This morning I, along with several other Hershey Christian school teachers had our property "forked", as some sort of lame senior prank for April fools. Since I don't have a front yard, they just left piles of forks on my steps, car, and window boxes. 

Things I've learned: Students will drive a long ways to pull a prank (I live about 30 miles from the school). My kit lens is capable of producing really decent images at times, and I shouldn't discount it when I want to make a good photo.

Canon 30D w/18-55mm IS Canon lens @55mm
f/5.6
1/100 sec
ISO 400

2 comments:

dpmaier said...

Cool. Good composition and nice use of black and white. I am attempting the same journey, a photo each day. I slip sometimes, but it is fun.

Joelle said...

Nice picutres Mr. Jurina!!! But this one is so funny, leave it to the senoirs to drive all the way out there and then you not even have a yard, so all there is left for them to do is improvise haha =] Then my favorite part is that you then take a picture of the prank, I bet yours was the easiest to clean up ;)