Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 2


Today's photo is, like probably most of the photos on the blog for the next year, is completely random. I didn't even notice this airplane, except that my 2-year old son was excited enough to point it out. Thankfully, I still had my 70-200mm lens mounted, and was able to grab a shot as it flew overhead.

Things I learned: Grab shots are fun, but they aren't always the best way that I like to make photos. I enjoy being prepared and somewhat cognitive about my photography. The only thing I do feel that I did purposely for this photo was the actual composition. However, sometimes the best shots are not the ones we plan to make, but that happen in front of us in the moment.


Canon 30D 70-200mm F/4 @ 200mm
1/4000 sec
F/4
ISO 200


1 comment:

Brock said...

Nice, I like the color and composition!