Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 5

img-5

This is a shot of my wedding ring, which is very special to me. I will have owned it for 10 years this coming June. I could probably take a bunch of photos of just thing ring alone, I like it that much.

Things I’ve learned:
Probably one of the greatest challenges for me in doing this 365 photo project is going to be answering the question, “So what do I take a photo of today?” Finding inspiration can be very difficult to do each and every day, but that is one reason why I am doing this project. I want to be able to push myself to new levels with my camera. On a technical note, this picture was shot using a reversed 18-55 kit lens as a macro shot. The shot wasn’t working out with the lighting until I used an external flash bouncing light from the ceiling.

 

Canon 30D 18-55mm IS lens @ 55mm (reversed)
Aperture: 0
Shutter: 1/125
ISO: 400

No comments: