Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 7

Day-7

I remember back in High School that my teacher taught us about clouds. He taught us that if you look into the sky and see several different types of clouds, that it indicates a shift in pressure. We just enjoyed a few days of 60 degree temperatures recently, and now the prediction is a possibility of snow overnight. I’d say that’s a shift in something. Either way, I hear that there are 70 degree days approaching for next week, so I’m looking forward to that.

Things I’ve learned: Wide angle lenses are fun to use when shooting pictures of skies and landscapes. I even think that exaggerated perspectives that wide-angles can give are worth the use of one now and again. I also learned that my camera sensor is extremely dirty, because when I use apertures around f/8, then I see all kinds of spots on my images, which I have to clone out. Gotta get that sensor cleaned.

No comments: