Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 3

Day-1

This photo captures pretty well what I do all day at work. My 13” Macbook Pro takes a beating both figuratively and unfortunately, literally. I’ve actually had it fall out of my photo backpack 4 times due to my own stupidity. The only damage it sustained all four times were some dents and scratches. It is an amazing machine and I would recommend one to anybody.

Things I learned: I love to get close to subjects with my 50mm lens, but it has a limited focusing distance, which makes it difficult. I had to get back about a foot or so to capture what I wanted. Sometimes this does get frustrating when I would like to be closer. I’m actually considering picking up a close-up filter for my canon gear, which would allow me to do Macro when I feel like it without purchasing a dedicated macro lens.

Canon 30D 50mm F/1.4 @ 50mm
F/2.8
1/320 sec
ISO 1600

No comments: