Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 4




I've been wanting to get this shot for a while now. I've seen this tree on my commute to work, and right away I knew that I would need to get a picture with it. I really want to explore different angles and perspectives with it, but time and circumstances make this difficult. You may see this tree again in some future shots. I've got other ideas, and the sky won't always be the same.

Things I've learned: Sometimes I need to put aside my laziness and just stop the car and get the picture I have in my head. I do a lot of scanning while driving and a lot of the time I'm inspired, but too lazy or whatever to just do what needs to be done to get the shot. I'm thinking that if I can overcome this I might be able to get a lot more of my vision into my shots.

Canon 30D 18-55mm IS @55mm
ISO: 100
Shutter: 1/1600 sec
Aperture: F/5.6

1 comment:

CareyAnne Bustard said...

wow... it looks like a painting! i'm impressed..