Monday, August 02, 2010

Day 113


This photo kind of comes across a little more serious than it is, so I'd like to let you all know that they were actually enjoying a little bit of a Baby Einstein video. This particular photo is saying more like, "Dad, do you mind? We're watching a video here!"

Things I've learned: I love black and white photography. But I'm also very aware of how moody it can make an image. If used right, you can get some shots with high impact, but if used wrong, then you just wind up with a colorless image. I prefer to shoot in color, and then convert in black and white when I edit the image. It this particular case, I actually set my camera to give me a B&W preview, so that I could envision the final result better. 

Canon 30D w/17-50mm lens @50mm
1/80sec
f/2.8
ISO 800

No comments: