Monday, March 21, 2005

Entry for Monday 3/21/05


For what its worth, you've got to love the suspense that comes with the NCAA men's tournament. I mean, even the NFL is a bit more predictable with games. I think that one of the great things about a sport are the fact that you can't predict an outcome (In most cases). I haven't watched a single regular season NCAA basketball game this year, yet I can still find it fun to turn on the tv at any time during the tournament and watch. What is also good, is that you can tune into the 2nd half of a game and still get in a good hour of basketball.

I realized that I was definitely a geek when I found myself actually reading sections of a reference book on Structured Query Language this weekend. Oh well.

I'm finding that when your own child is sick, its not as gross as it would be if it were someone else. My daughter can spit up on me, blow her nose on my shirt, or do whatever and it doesn't bother me. It just seems different when its your baby. Note that I mean "MY" baby. I would be totally grossed out if another baby did that to me. Okay, I'm weird.



No comments: