Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sick and on the Apple Fence.

I just got over probably one of the worst sicknesses that I can remember. Let's just say that it was a 24-hour stomach bug that rendered me utterly useless for an entire day. Just making it to the bathroom was an adventure I had to mentally and physically plan for.

Okay, Okay, I'm starting to get curious. You see, there may be an opportunity coming up where I might have the option of spending some money. Thanks to my friends, curiosity in the Mac Computer world is starting to take hold. I'd be the first to admit that I'm not an excited follower of Apple, nor do I know or even care much about IPods or Steve Jobs, etc. I'm just curious. I'd only be interested in laying down a little cash for an IMac Mini if anything. Just to test it out. The real question is whether or not it would be a worthy investment. Perhaps fear of liking it more than the PC might drive me away from my current comfort in the PC platform? Also the reality that Mac ownership might prove to be a more expensive long-term investment? Whatever the case, the answer will be decided by an approaching financial opportunity.

No comments: