Monday, March 07, 2005

Notes for Monday



Have you ever come into a Monday feeling really revitalized by your weekend, and then when somebody asks you waht you did this past weekend, you find that you haven't the faintest clue? That happened to me today. I remember that I enjoyed my weekend, but I faintly remember the details. Weird. I must be getting old or something.

I'm finding that I have a weird sense of happiness if I get to dress the baby. I don't know why. I never volunteer really. I don't find it easy to dress babies. They wiggle and squirm too much, and sometimes they just scream in your face the whole time. But for some reason if I get to dress Audrey, and somebody comments on how cute her outfit is, it really makes me proud. Go figure.

Our new pastor is really cool. In fact, I'm finding that our church is really cool. I would have to say that a month ago, I wasn't really excited about being a member of Wheatland. But I guess the more involved I get with it, the better it makes me feel. I always have felt that the more involved you are in something, the more you can feel like you are a part of it. I would 100 percent agree with that notion and church, aside from the theological and practical benefits.




No comments: