Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Quality Time



This past weekend I got the opportunity to spend some quality time with some good friends of mine. I realize that as time goes by, good friendships are the ones that stay strong through the test of time. The visit was great, and I look forward to future opportunities to meet up again. I know that this sounds discreet but it is for reasons. Anyways, just wanted to "hollah back to my peeps" for the fun weekend.

In other news, Meg finished up her part-time job for Hope International. She's a full-time mommy once again. I'm pretty glad about this. Part of the reason we moved up here was so that we could invest the time into our new family. I also like the knowledge that our baby girl gets to grow up learning how to be a great woman from Meg's example.

Lastly, Meg and I sat down the other day and planned out the calendar for the coming year. Its exciting to see that we'll be visiting more of my family this year than in prior years. I look forward watching Audrey get to know them. I only hope we can manage to afford the trips. We average about 100 dollars spent each time we go up, and that assumes spending just 25 after two fill-ups and toll fares. Yikes!

No comments: