Sunday, November 25, 2007

A link to share

Well, Its been almost a week and I'm anticipating the arrival of our new Mac Mini tomorrow sometime. Interestingly, I ordered some items from Newegg.com on the same day and they've been here for about 4 days now. Go figure. As for preparations, I've been reading some Mac info here and there trying to ready myself for the switch. I even dove into creating my own external backup drive. I made a nice discovery last night about my spare hard drive that I had. I went in to format it to FAT32 so that it would be Mac read/write compatible, when I noticed that it was not 80 GB in size, but rather, 160 GB in size (half of it was never formatted or partitioned).

Okay, since I'm going totally geeky with this post, I might as well share a funny link that a student of mine discovered for me. Its a link to a never-before released operating system by Microsoft. Check it out and see for yourself:

http://www.deanliou.com/winrg/

No comments: