Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday Morning Football Thoughts Week 4

Umm..uhh..there was football on? Sorry. The Steelers had a bye and there weren't any interesting matchups, so I ended up watching, well no football. Couldn't get into it. However, my thoughts about the results:

Cincinatti, Tampa Bay, Washington, and the Colts are undefeated....there's something really wrong about all of this. Kind of like some sort of reverse dream that shouldn't be happening. Cincinatti is offically on my "Scary teams the Steelers have to play" list. Speaking of which, the Chargers are now on the list, after a gigantic pummeling of the Patriots. Give the Pats some credit, they had no Rodney Harrison. THe WERE however, at home, which you would have thought might help them...not at all.

After watching Pittsburgh lose to New England, I'm kind of doubtful about their ability against the good teams. I'm just hoping that they can hold their own against what seems to be a new NFC North Juggernaut, Cincinatti Bengals. If they can defeat the Chargers this coming Monday night, it might sway my faith.

On a non-football related note, my brother Donovan is getting married in Cleveland this coming Saturday. I think I'm feeling as surreal as he probably is right now. Never pictured him having a wedding and getting married. Its a neat thing. I'm in the wedding, and very glad to be a part of it.

No comments: