Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A little change in the direction of this blog.

The other day I read a very informative article on blogs and how they work. My first impression was that blogs were merely online diaries or commentaries on things. I've found that that is true in one case. Some people consider a blog to be more of an informative listing of interesting links with some commentary.

My blog has mostly been personal thoughts, with the occasional link or two. I'm going to turn that direction towards linking towards informative articles and commentaries that I encounter throughout the day. I hope that those who read this blog will find the links and minor commentaries a refreshing change from the drab and borrng opinions I've been spewing for about a year now. Of course, I will still comment on any interesting news in my pesonal life, but as a whole this blog is about to take another direction. Stay tuned, all you readers, for a new look and content.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was enjoying the spewing coming from your internet diary... But I will support you as make this change.