Monday, January 03, 2005

New Years Resolutions

Just kidding. I don't believe in new years resolutions. I figured that if you want to make a change, just make it. Don't wait until the new year. People baffle me sometimes with their allegiance to traditions such as new years resolutions and such. What's the point?

On a new topic too small to deserve a separate entry, I stand amazed at the fact that the Steelers won yet again. 15 and 1? Who would have thought that it would happen? I've heard that at the beginning of the season, their odds of winning it all were like 23 to 1 in Vegas. That's funny. Well, in any case 15 and 1 means nothing if you lose in the playoffs, so hopefully all of their work this season won't be put to shame when their time to shine comes up. They've been know to let us fans down before in other high-profile games. Granted, if they go to the Superbowl, I'm pretty sure they'll clean house though.

Lastly, this Saturday I turn 28 years old. Seems weird. 28 is not an exciting age. There's nothing going on for the 28 year-old. Just another year towards 30, I guess. I've been very blessed with where I've come in 28 years though. I can't say that I regret getting older as of yet. One more year closer to Heaven. :-)

No comments: