Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New windows update

Well, we got our new windows. They look great, and I don't feel arctic air pouring from them anymore. I feel bad for the guys who had to install them. The temperature was around 15 degrees yesterday, not counting the wind chill. Yesterday, when I left for work, they said that the wind chill was like -5 degrees. Meg said that one of the guys who was outside had to come in and warm his hands, which took him about 20 minutes to get his full feeling back in his fingers. YIKES!!!

New junk is surfacing on the sports airwaves about the snow ruining the advantage for the Steelers this weekend. They claim that Rothlesberger (however you spell it) has no experience in the snow...uh, what? So, I guess he never saw snow before, or ever played football in it? Nonsense. And the pittsburgh receivers? I'm not worried about it. As long as the O-line holds up and Bettis gets the ball a ton, then there should be little to worry about.

Speaking of snow, we got a bit of it here around my lunch break. I made a run to the bank and almost died like 3 times in about 10 minutes. Good thing the hills aren't steeper around here. I think I'll hibernate this weekend when the big stuff comes in.

No comments: