Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 66


This is the last one from Florida that I'm sharing. I wanted another palm tree photo to remind me that when I fight to find the major difference between the heat and humidity in Florida, versus the heat and humidity in Pennsylvania, I can remember that heat and humidity with beaches and palm trees is always more desirable.

Things I've learned: A lot of photographers tend to rule out photography in the high-sun parts of the day due to harsh light. I've been trying lately to challenge myself to find better options and learn how to deal with the light any way it is given to me. It is definitely a challenge to work with harsh light, but when you get a photo that works, it is also a great reward.

Nikon D40 w/35mm 1.8 lens @35mm
1/320sec
f/8
ISO 200

No comments: