Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Special Request


As my daughter would say: "Okay, here's the deal.". So I am a photography enthusiast. This is probably obvious if you know me or read this blog at all. Part of what I do is try to improve on my skills as much as possible. I take pictures as much as I can. Despite all of my practice and learning, it skids to a dead end if I can't really get any feedback on my images. This is where you all come in. I currently keep a photoblog, where I try to regularly post my better images. Part of the reason I do this is so that I can get feedback on what people like or don't like about these images. Hopefully, with that feedback I can continue to improve how I shoot for both my own enjoyment and perhaps yours as well. So if you have a little time, or if you already subscribe to this blog through an RSS reader or anything, consider also checking out my photoblog too. I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether positive or negative, about my work. Here's the link:

http://jurina.wordpress.com


In the future, I hope to improve the photoblog layout, and, of course, the photography there as well.

BTW, thanks to those few of you who have already been commenting on my photos. Your thoughts are always welcome and have helped me greatly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Yo, yo. Listen up. Yo, yo, I have to tell you that I was kinda scared at first when you talked about a photo blog cuz I was like, I don't know if he can pull it off, but guess what? You did it! You rocked the house, baby! Dat was da bomb!"

Ok, sorry that was a bad reference to your last post, but your photos look great! I'll keep an eye on it and comments when I can.