Saturday, August 11, 2007

Camping Photos

This is old news to some people, but we actually did go camping a week ago and took some pictures. Here are some choice shots to share:

http://picasaweb.google.com/abjurina/Camping_8507

Overall, it was nice to rough it for a day, but next time we do it, we'll make sure: 1. our children have had decent sleep. 2. Meg is not 9 months pregnant 3. I don't have a head-cold 4. Its not upper 80's with 75% humidity. I think that if we work with those above guidelines we should be all set for next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, thank for adding these! We had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Albert! I thought I saw Ryan at Pearson Park today and it made me think of you. So I did a name search. Congrats on the upcoming baby!!!! We just had our #2 last November, a little boy named Landon. I have a xanga that I post on....www.xanga.com/aahcoffee
Where are you guys now? What are you up to? We're still in PA, and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids.

Unknown said...

Ok, so I felt compelled to leave you a comment... I'll try not to mention that professional ball league that you dislike so much... You know, the one with the crocked ref.