Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Our Stupid Citizens

Report: Mother sues MySpace for $30 Million

What is our world coming to? When does a mother has the right to sue a website because her child  posted personal information about herself on the internet which eventually led to her meeting up with the guy and being sexually assulted? Her case? She claims that MySpace lacks security measures to protect teenagers from predators. That's like suing the city because I walk into a known crime area and get mugged. It makes no sense. I think that people these days expect their children to be immune from dangers without their help. I've got a better solution for this mother:  START BEING A RESPONSIBLE PARENT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's 14. It's not like she just drove to the mall without permission. So her parents just had no idea where she was all night and that was ok with them?

I'm going to sue the state because I didn't win the lottery. Oh wait, I don't play...but they should do something about that too, it's not my fault!