Monday, November 01, 2004

Fantasy Football Dilemna

Yesterday was difficult. The Pittsburgh Steelers were playing the New England Patriots. Being a big fan of Pittsburgh, I found it really difficult to approach the fact that 3 point sources of my fantasy football team were all from New England's team. Should I cheer for New England to win so that my fantasy team could win? Or do I cheer for my favorite team of all time, the Pittsburgh Steelers? Needless to say, I gave in and rooted for the Steelers. Its not every day that you watch a rising rookie QB and a renewed Steeler offense wax an undefeated (In 21 games) New England team with ease. On the bright side, an unexpected Drew Brees 5 TD accomplishment helped us to rise against our opponents and pretty much seal off this week's victory anyways. So a win for the Steelers, and a(pretty much expected) win for my fantasy team. It turned out to be a good day after all. :-)

No comments: