Friday, October 08, 2010

Day 156



I shot this one on the way to work this morning. I actually took several shots that I may end up sharing on this blog. I was really happy with the light and the quality of image coming from this 85mm lens that I rented. One thing that I noticed is that my images looked a bit better when the uv filter was removed. This filter came with the lens as a level of protection for it. I hate UV/Sky filters. For most things, they stink, unless you purchase a multi-coated high quality one for more money than they are probably worth. This little lesson this morning was helpful, because now I know that I will NOT be leaving this filter on for client shoots.

Canon 30D w/85mm 1.8 lens @85mm
1/800sec
f/2.8
ISO 400

1 comment:

Brock said...

Nice, I like the feel of this shot.