Thursday, July 10, 2008

Skateboarding Photo Shoot

Ever since about 8th grade, my cousin Ryan has been into skateboarding. He and I grew up skateboarding together all over town, and although we never really got that good, he continued to pursue it as a pastime even to this day. Recently, we went up to visit my family for Independence Day, and we found the time to go out and get a quick photo shoot of Ryan still on his skateboard at a local skate park. I had a lot of fun shooting this and some of the angles actually made him look like a pro (even he will admit that he's nothing near that good). Below are some of the photos from that shoot:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is he up to these days?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I need my morning coffee....that was me, Julie, not jujlie. :)

Al Jurina said...

He's engaged, living in Youngstown, and works in New Castle for the State Dept. of Veteran affairs. He's doing really well, I guess.