Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom-o's Day

MothersDay_08

Each year, I'm finding that Mother's day becomes more and more special to me. Not because of my own experiences with my mom, but actually from watching another mother in my life grow in grace, wisdom and beauty each day: My wife, Megan. I remember how the first few months had been rough for her, and how the struggles of motherhood can be overwhelming. I think of how much she's grown since then, impressing me with the amazing work she puts into being a mom each day. I have to say that I know it's not easy being a mom. In fact its harder work than I could ever do. God makes special people when He makes mothers, and my wife is evidence of that in so many ways. Happy mother's day, Megan. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, what a great shot!

I hope you had a good mother's day Megan :)