Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stupid article. Sad Reality.

I read an article yesterday that proved to be no less than a joke. It was a survey that said that rich people are happier than poor people. Although I don't agree with the article, I found the article to be funny. Who does a poll like this anyways? In any case, I can't agree that rich people are happier than poor people. I don't think happiness comes from wealth or material things. The only advantage there might be with money is that you can use it to distract you from dealing with the real problems in your life. Its just another medium for filling an empty void that everybody has already. A void that can only be filled by God alone. However, what riches and wealth can do is destroy you and blind you from the reality that life does end and you can't take it with you.

No comments: