Monday, April 06, 2009

A New Direction




It is probably quite apparent to those who read my blog that I'm not really good at keeping it updated. Let's just say that I try to avoid any narcissistic belief that everybody in the world just finds my life that fascinating. Recently I've been considering some of the reasons that I follow blogs. For most people that I know, I enjoy checking out updates to see how people are doing, and what they are up to. Provided that you don't write a 6000 word essay each time you post, I'm probably reading your blog regularly. That said, I subscribe to and read about 47 different blogs a day.

But what keeps me coming back mainly is that I get new information. I happen to find that most of my blog subscriptions are photography related, since that is my passion as of late. So much so that I've been thinking that its time that I give back. For the next several posts, I'm going to start focusing on sharing some tips and images from what I've learned in the area of photography. So if you are interested in learning more about how to take better pictures, or use your camera more creatively, or just just looking at and critiquing images, make sure you check back here for more info. Also, if anything in my posting proves to be useful or interesting in any way, please let me know.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'll still follow you, maybe I'll even learn something! :)