Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I've learned so far this week

So far this week I've learned a few new things, such as:

1. Driving and manipulating a cell phone is probably more than likely to send me and my vehicle into a ditch.

2. One's silence can be more aggravating than one's attack.

3. Babies can keep pooping even while you change them (so gross).

4. According to my daughter, my 2-week old son is not talking yet, because he's a boy.

5. Driving and admiring God's beautiful sunrises on the way to work is probably more than likely to send me and my vehicle into a ditch.

6. For every victory there is an equal and opposite defeat, or vice versa depending on your mood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to drive into a ditch this week or just have some close calls? :)

Anonymous said...

Probably this too....
Being up at night with a newborn is likely to make you drive into a ditch on your way to work. :)