Thursday, July 13, 2006

On my way out (goodby programming, hello teaching!)

BAMM!!!! In just one phone call I was spared from spending the next two working weeks of my life surfing the internet with nothing to do for 8 hours to actually preparing myself for my renewal in the halls of teachings once again.

I get the opportunity to start work at Hershey Christian School on Monday (July 17th) rather than waiting any longer. This is great news considering I need to not only learn the setup of computers at the school, order equipment and set it up for a 3rd computer lab, but also orient myself with new curriculum and staff and also have my lesson plans in order. Yes, I'd say that getting started right away will be a good thing.

As for Weidenhammer. Can't say it wasn't a blast...yes I can...and it wasn't.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new teaching job! I'm sure once you learn their setup and get organized there, you'll fit right in teaching computers. Thanks for coming out to the range, we'll have to go again sometime soon.