Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Entry for 2/7/06

Well, this weekend will certainly prove to be interesting. On the agenda: A solo trip to New Castle, PA where I will engage in hours of co-op video game play with my cousin Ryan, A two hour coffee house concert singing and playing guitar, and of course witnessing the Pittsburgh Steelers battle the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XL with my Steeler-fan friends.

But enough about me. Check out this cool Beta software that pretty much allows any windows user to get the "Expose'" feature available on the Mac. I like it, except for the fact that it is a Beta version with limited configurability. Its called, "Small Windows", and it allows you to view all of your currently opened windows in thumbnail form. Here's the link to it:

http://smallwindows.sourceforge.net/

...ok, since this is delayed, I'll catch everyone up. The weekend went very well. The Steelers won the Super Bowl...WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! And I had fun showing a handful of people my incompetence at using a tamborine. Ryan and I finally defeated our video game too.

On that software, its VERY buggy. I finaly uninstalled it today, after I found it just getting in the way and being too buggy to use. I thought that I'd use it more, but my old habits of using a taskbar are too hard to break. Oh well. It is still worth looking into if you have the time and patience.

No comments: